County Public Schools Student Services Department

Enrollment- Home Education

If you have not previously attended a school in the District, you will also need to submit proof of residency (drivers license) and a birth certificate of the student.

If your child is currently attending a Broward County Public School, you will need to withdraw your child from school and submit a Notice of Intent to establish a home education program. Include in your letter your child’s legal name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, your name and signature.

The notice of intent can be sent to us electronically at   You will receive an automated confirmation.

Your request will be processed in the order that it is received.

Copyright © 2016 Department of Student Services. All Rights Reserved.