County Public Schools Student Services Department

Dual Enrollment- Home Education

Dual Enrollment

  • Contact the college for the dual enrollment form.
    • Florida International University – submit a request for a verification letter.
  • If you mail the form, include a self-addressed postage paid envelope.
  • Electronic submissions can be sent to
  • The form will only be signed if your child is in compliance with an annual evaluation.
  • Your request will be processed in the order that it is received.

Bright Futures

  • To participate complete an application and submit directly to Bright Futures.  There are time sensitive deadlines to follow.  An account must be created by the parent.
  • Community service hours should be submitted to the Home Education Office on the service providers letterhead.
    • Florida Academic Scholars (FAS) requires 100 hours.
    • Florida Medallion Scholars (FMS) requires 75 hours.
Copyright © 2016 Department of Student Services. All Rights Reserved.