- Contact the college for the dual enrollment form.
- Broward College – Dual Enrollment Checklist, Home School Dual Enrollment application
- Florida Atlantic University – FAQ Submit the non-public school application
- Florida International University – submit a request for a verification letter.
- If you mail the form, include a self-addressed postage paid envelope.
- Electronic submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The form will only be signed if your child is in compliance with an annual evaluation.
- Your request will be processed in the order that it is received.
- To participate complete an application and submit directly to Bright Futures. There are time sensitive deadlines to follow. An account must be created by the parent.
- Community service hours should be submitted to the Home Education Office on the service providers letterhead.
- Florida Academic Scholars (FAS) requires 100 hours.
- Florida Medallion Scholars (FMS) requires 75 hours.